Procedure for Buying a Weapon
Purchasing weapons in the UAE:
- Obtaining a certificate of good conduct from Abu Dhabi Police, for more information please call 800 555.
- Having selected the weapon, complete the form provided by the participating weapon's company in the exhibition and attach 2 photographs, a copy of Khulasa and a copy of your passport.
- Obtain the approval of the weapons' licensing office on the purchase order. This must be done at the exhibition.
- Pay the required amount to the company.
- The weapons' licensing office will receive the weapon from the company and the exhibition organisers after the closing of the exhibition and will finalise licensing procedures and then deliver the weapon to the new owner.
- If the weapon is to be brought from outside the UAE, an NOC will be issued to the company to bring in the weapon, which will be cleared and delivered to the concerned representative by the Police department.
Weapon licenses will only be given to UAE Nationals. Citizens of GCC and all other countries are not allowed to purchase weapons at ADIHEX.
For CITES enquiries:
Mobile: +971 50 6688627